These are some of the best places to eat in Melbourne. They don’t cost a fortune
1) A1 bakery-Lebanese food for cheap in Brunswick for Brunswick students. Need I say more!!!!
2) Milky Joes- they are a place that uses the Dibella coffee beans and they are just like the Di Roasting warehouse. And their pastries are by Noisette.
3) DI bella roasting warehouse- good coffee at good prices. And what’s more they do coffee courses and classes for people that are serious about their coffees.
4) Dessert house eatery- cheap hong kong style quality food. And you can buy the drink for a cheaper price if you buy a meal. The servings are quite huge for what you pay for!
5) Roule Galette- am loving the crepes here! And the French guy who makes them is lovely!
6) Shanghai Dumpling house- you can buy a plate of dumplings for $5-$7. Don’t come in here expecting some peace and quiet as this place is easily packed and cramped
7) Meshiya- it is a really cool Japanese place and they do happy hour at 3pm-5pm weekdays. They also do really fresh dishes for a reasonable price.
8)Lentil as anything- you pay as you feel for good food and good vibes. And they do yummy, delicious vegan meals.
9) B3 Bakery in the city- Is there a reason not to like it? $3.50 Baguettes! What a bargain! And they are yummy, big and delicious. You can choose between ham, salad, beef etc.
10) Kinfolk- this is a not for profit place where all the money goes to a charity you choose. And the food there is healthy and fresh.
11) RUSU realfoods- forgot your lunch and don’t want to go anywhere? Well here you can get your healthy fix of vegies without breaking the bank. Everything is priced under $10 and is cheap, yummy and organic. They also do gluten and dairy free meals and snacks. It is only open during the semester times.
You can also check out my other blog: http://www.newintstudents.blogspot.com